How the process works
- Contact our office at 610-738-8200. We will discuss your specific case and determine what the potential savings could be.
- We will address all fees involved in this process as well as any documentation we may need from you to prepare your case. Mid-Atlantic does not charge any fees upfront. We only charge a fee if we are successful with your case. We put everything in writing so that it is crystal clear what each of our responsibilities and expectations are.
- Mid-Atlantic will prepare all documents for signature and send them to you via Adobe e-sign for signature. There is no need for any contact.
- Mid-Atlantic will begin preparing your case.
- A photographer will be sent to your house sometime before the hearing date to take pictures of the front and back of your home. You do not need to be there for the picture taking.
- Mid-Atlantic will attend the hearing in front of the Board of Assessment on your behalf.
- Approximately two weeks after your hearing you will receive the results from the County and several days after that you will receive a Post Hearing Summary Package from Mid-Atlantic.